Senovo IT is looking for profiles from Sofia, Bulgaria region. We are looking for a Bulgarian citizen who speaks the Bulgarian Language.
This role is for a ITSM Developer in ServiceNow for GreenLake Management Services (GMS) & Advisory and & Professional Services.
Identified developer will work in areas of ServiceNow development within the ITIL framework.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience.
- Have a passion for Programming and problem solving
- Should have knowledge on building any solution in Servicenow for any modules like, ITSM, Portal, Catalog,..
- Should have minimum 3 to 5 yrs of experience in servicenow development.
- Should have knowledge on the Custom application development.
- Should have working experience in portal development in servicenow.
- Good knowledge on adding multiple pages and adding widgets on portal in servicenow
- Should be able to build custom widgets as per the need for each requirement
- Should have knowledge on the domain separation and how portals and catalogues will work for domain separated instance.
- Well versed with data exchange formats like JSON, XML
- Should know how to write business rule, Script includes, Email Notifications,
- Have knowledge on Server side and client side scripting in Servicenow.
- Have knowledge on workflow build or modify workflows based on client requirements.
- Knowledge on Incident, Change, Requests, Catalogs, Tasks
- Knowledge on building Catalogs, variable sets, Client scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, and ACL.
- Debugging skill along with coding skills is very important.
- Should adhere to the coding and review practices laid down by the team
- Equally responsible for the quality and timeliness of the modules you are working on
- Expected to document the pseudo code as applicable w.r.t the templates.
- Display keen interest in the latest technologies and share that knowledge with peers and managers.
- Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions..