- Min 7 + Years of SAP professional experience as SAP EWM consultant
- Customer stakeholder management and ability to work in multi-vendor scenario
- Good oral and written English communication skills
EWM Specific Experience :
- Strong warehouse management, operations, and supply chain business knowledge to scale up design as per EWM out of box solution
- Exposure to working on Material Flow Systems ( MFS ) and PLC implementation related projects
- Should have worked on complex logic for putaway, picking for optimized warehouse operation and space utilization
- Functional knowledge of SAP Fiori EWM APP's , custom app development and RF screens.
- Solid business analysis experience including requirements gathering, translating requirements into functional specifications
- Should have good knowledge of integration on, PP- EWM , MM-EWM and SO-EWM QM- EWM, Batch management- EWM
- Inbound Processes (Goods Receipt, Inspection/Counting, Directed Put Away, Cross docking)
- Transportation unit management for inbound, outbound [ vehicle check in- check out, door docking, loading, unloading ]
- Internal Processes (Radio Frequency Transactions, QIE, Inventory/Cycle Count, Posting Changes - Blocked, Scrap, Batch Management)
- Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Directed Picking, Work Assignment, Packing Area, Staging, Goods Issue)
- Experience integrating with Dock Appointment scheduling, Transportation Management and Yard Management will be a plus.
- Detailed Knowledge in Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Extended Warehouse Management, Auto-ID Infrastructure, RF Transactions
- System design as per business requirement and business process mapping to address process operation and meet material inflow frequency expectation as warehouse design layout
- Business Process re-engineering or process improvement experience with broad-based information systems
- Experience utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change and develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Very strong knowledge on PP-EWM integration for Production staging, stock replenishment issue, and Production receipts etc.
12 Months contract, 50% remote and 50% on-site in North West of France.